We recognise that our activities could have an impact on the environment and our aim is to minimise the effect wherever we can.
The Directors recognise that they have a duty to comply with environmental legislation in particular The Environmental Protection Act 1990.
To assist us with ensuring environmental requirements are fulfilled our business processes incorporate the requirements of BS EN ISO 14001:2004.
All of our employees have responsibility with regard to protecting the environment and in order to meet our obligations we are:
- Committed to continually improving wherever we can and ensure continued prevention of pollution and reduction of waste.
- Committed to comply with current and future environmental legislation and other requirements applicable to our business.
- Setting and reviewing environmental objectives, targets and management processes including provision of adequate resources for implementation, monitoring and review.
- Providing guidance and training where required to ensure our impacts are understood in order to meet and improve upon our objectives.
- Co-operating with our clients to assist them in meeting their environmental obligations.
- Working with our clients and supply chain partners to reduce waste, conserve natural resources and provide a sustainable environment for future generations.
- Ensuring our policy is communicated to all employees and persons working on behalf of the Company and that it is publicly available to interested parties.
Authorised by :- Michael Amps (Managing Director)
Date :- 8th September 2006
Review Date :- September 2007